From Ruud Koot
Revision as of 11:45, 11 March 2015 by Ruud Koot
I'm a Ph.D. candidate in computer science at Utrecht University.
- Ruud Koot & Jurriaan Hage. “Type-based Exception Analysis for Non-strict Higher-order Functional Languages with Imprecise Exception Semantics” (Appendix). PEPM '15.
- Silver medal at ICFP '14 ACM Student Research Competition (graduate category) for poster and presentation on Higher-ranked Exception Types.
- Utrecht Summer School on Applied Functional Programming
- Functional Programming
- Data Structures
- Member of the Graduate School of Natural Sciences Ph.D. Council
- Member of the departemental participation council and library committee
- Office: BBG-565
- Phone: +31 6 23024223
- Email: email@example.com
- PGP/GPG: 6325 1BB2 FB51 B9F8 1D75 5299 A1F9 C757 0B1F 592A