From Ruud Koot
I'm a Ph.D. candidate in computer science at Utrecht University.
I do research on the NWO-funded project Higher-ranked Polyvariance Explored (612.001.120) under the supervision of Jurriaan Hage and Johan Jeuring.
- Ruud Koot & Jurriaan Hage. “Type-based Exception Analysis for Non-strict Higher-order Functional Languages with Imprecise Exception Semantics” (Appendix). PEPM '15.
- Silver medal at ICFP '14 ACM Student Research Competition (graduate category) for poster and presentation on Higher-ranked Exception Types.
- Member of the Graduate School of Natural Sciences Ph.D. Council
- Member of the departmental participation council and library committee
- Member of the local organization committee of Trends in Functional Programming 2014
|Phone||: +31 6 23024223|
|PGP/GPG||: 6325 1BB2 FB51 B9F8 1D75 5299 A1F9 C757 0B1F 592A|