From Ruud Koot
Revision as of 23:36, 27 May 2015 by Ruud Koot
I'm a Ph.D. candidate in computer science at Utrecht University.
- Ruud Koot & Jurriaan Hage. “Type-based Exception Analysis for Non-strict Higher-order Functional Languages with Imprecise Exception Semantics” (Appendix). PEPM '15.
- Silver medal at ICFP '14 ACM Student Research Competition (graduate category) for poster and presentation on Higher-ranked Exception Types.
- Member of the Graduate School of Natural Sciences Ph.D. Council
- Member of the departmental participation council and library committee
- Member of the local organization committee of Trends in Functional Programming 2014