From Ruud Koot
Revision as of 18:29, 12 April 2016 by Ruud Koot
I'm a Ph.D. candidate in computer science at Utrecht University.
Submitted for review
- Ruud Koot. “Higher-ranked Exception Types”. Submitted to ICFP 2016.
- Ruud Koot & Jurriaan Hage. “Type-based Exception Analysis for Non-strict Higher-order Functional Languages with Imprecise Exception Semantics”. PEPM 2015.
- Silver medal at ICFP 2014 ACM Student Research Competition (graduate category) for poster on higher-ranked exception types.
- Member of the Graduate School of Natural Sciences Ph.D. Council
- Member of the departmental participation council and library committee
- Member of the local organization committee of Trends in Functional Programming 2014
|Phone||: +31 6 23024223|
|PGP/GPG||: 6325 1BB2 FB51 B9F8 1D75 5299 A1F9 C757 0B1F 592A|